We are looking for an administrative assistant to reinforce our team in Paris.
The role includes and is not limited to:
- Attending to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone
- Sorting, registering, and distributing mail
- Tending to electronic messages from clients and suppliers
- Processing supplier invoices and expense notes
- Manage office supplies
- Write and format documents (contracts, minutes from meetings presentations
- Organize meetings and business travel
- Filing and archiving
- You have excellent command of French and English; any other European language will be a plus
- You have a first experience as an administrative assistant
If that sounds like you then you are the candidate that we are looking for! Apply by sending your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
About Agilité Solutions
With seven different nationalities in our midst, our bilingual team presents an opportunity to deliver seamless, turnkey projects for international companies looking to establish or grow their European presence. And we’re looking for the next addition.
Our organisation is made up of self-empowered individuals who have the skills – and personality traits – needed to be a valued part of the jigsaw and help drive the business forwards. We recognise collective success and encourage a collaborative mindset to deliver a joined-up approach to design and construction – anywhere on the continent.
We’re proud of the fact that our employees work with a great deal of autonomy and manage their workloads according to their professional and personal engagements – striking the ultimate work-life balance.
We look forward to hearing from you.