We are looking for a construction manager to reinforce our team in Luxemburg.
The role includes:
- Planning and supervision of work
- Participate in the development, management and monitoring of budgets
- Participate in the elaboration, management and follow-up of schedules (study, purchase, deliveries, works, OPR, reserves, GPA)
- Check the execution plans of the companies, prepare and organize the construction site (human and material resources, storage, access, authorization requests, EDF and GDF networks, contact of suppliers…)
- Constitute and organize the works and interventions of the subcontractors.
- Coordinate the different interventions on the site, follow the progress of the work, lead the meetings of progress and piloting of the site and guarantee the respect of the planned budgets and the given deadlines
- Ensure compliance with and application of regulations as well as Agility’s internal health and safety, health protection and environmental policies and procedures
- Ensure the link between the different actors of the project (customer, design office, execution teams, service providers…) and ensure that the remarks made by the control bodies are taken into account
- Identify and correct implementation defects or non-conformities in the execution of the work
- Establish the list of reservations at the time of the operations of reception of work
- To write all or part of the site reports relating to the lots for which he is responsible
- To lead the lifting of the points of reserve and to make sure that it is done in the times defined for each project.
- Establish progress reports with third parties (subcontractor, architect, client, bailiff, etc.)
- Analyse the customer’s request, the need, the risks and opportunities of the project
- Analyse the functional, environmental and technical characteristics of the type of work or product to be produced (regulations, organizations, assembly, manufacturing, operating and safety constraints)
- Master the standard methods, norms and tools of design and implementation
If you are:
- Self-driven, persevering and performance oriented
- Adaptable according to environments, situations, and people
- A team leader
- Flexible prioritize and re-prioritize activities and organization in the face of changes and constraints.
- Customer oriented
- Creative with a great sense of innovation
- Rigorous and organised
- You know the technical and organizational rules of the art in the field of construction
- You have excellent command of French and English; any other European language will be a plus
- You’ve gained experience as a construction manager
If that sounds like you then you are the candidate that we are looking for! Apply by sending your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Agilité Solutions
With seven different nationalities in our midst, our bilingual team presents an opportunity to deliver seamless, turnkey projects for international companies looking to establish or grow their European presence. And we’re looking for the next addition.
Our organisation is made up of self-empowered individuals who have the skills – and personality traits – needed to be a valued part of the jigsaw and help drive the business forwards. We recognise collective success and encourage a collaborative mindset to deliver a joined-up approach to design and construction – anywhere on the continent.
We’re proud of the fact that our employees work with a great deal of autonomy and manage their workloads according to their professional and personal engagements – striking the ultimate work-life balance.
We look forward to hearing from you.