The Cost Estimator has the important role of estimating the costs of future works. They are responsible for analysing the costs of construction projects to ensure the business is able to successfully respond to tenders.
- Identify and quantify the costs and activities required for all works included in the specifications and bills of quantities (considering production time, materials and labour)
- Analyse the legal, technical and financial risks of a project
- Research and propose technical and economic solutions
- Select companies and propose partnerships, managing all communications and relations with technical and purchasing departments, both internal and external
- Evaluate the profitability and viability of projects, making recommendations to the Delivery team
- Participate in the preliminary financial phase of projects
- Consult with suppliers: organise and analyse offers
- Have a “can do attitude”: persevere, be able to let self-determination prevail, be able to manage situations of conflict and change
- Flexible: able to adapt your behaviour according to different situations and environments
- High communication skills: able to adapt your attitude according to the person you’re speaking to in order to maximise the quality and efficiency of communication
- Well organised: able to recognise priorities and organise your tasks according to project changes and evolutions
- Client oriented
- Performance management
- Analytical and concise
- Creative and innovative
Education: Architect, Engineer or Surveyor, or studies in business school, specialising in the construction sector.
Years of experience: min 5 years of experience in the sector.
Languages: Main language Italian (1), secondary languages French and English. Ability to work in an English environment.
Permanent / Freelance recruitment, to be based in the Milan office
To apply, please send your application to: email@example.com
Cost Estimator (Italy)
The Cost Estimator has the important role of estimating the costs of future works.Read more >
Agilité Solutions is a truly international team that is renowned for its ‘can-do’ attitudeRead more >
Office Management Intern
We’re looking for the next addition to our team: an office management intern.Read more >