Agilité Solutions is a truly international team that is renowned for its ‘can-do’ attitude and a client roster that includes international names such as T-systems, Singapore Airlines, Mozilla, Fred Perry, and Five Guys.
With seven different nationalities in our midst, our bilingual team presents an opportunity to deliver seamless, turnkey projects for international companies looking to establish a presence in France. And we’re looking for the next addition.
Our 19 person-strong team is made up of self-empowered individuals who have the skills needed – and personality traits – to be a valued part of the team and help drive the business forwards. We recognise collective success and encourage a collaborative mindset in order to deliver a joined-up approach to design and construction – anywhere in Europe.
We are seeking a highly motivated, well organised and adaptable person, who shares our values and our commitment to quality, to join our Paris office. The ideal person will have previous experience of HR and Office assistance within an SMB.
Must possess the ability to switch tasks with ease. Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Must be able to work well in a team environment, be self-motivated, and able to work with little direct supervision. This is an important role in a busy construction company so the ability to constantly re-prioritise and juggle, is paramount.
- Creation and updating of personnel files
- Administrative management: drafting of contracts, amendments, offer letters, certificates, acknowledgement of resignations, paternity and maternity leave, etc.)
- Responsible for onboarding new employees
- Respond to employees’ requests (request for certificates, communication of contractual documents or pay slips, agreements in place within the company, change of status forms)
- Manage holidays, ensuring database is up to date
- Manage the variable elements of payroll in conjunction with the accounting firm
- Participate in HR development activities (recruitment, training)
- Contribute to the training of managers by developing training content
- Participation in ongoing HR projects
- Assist the team for all administrative requests
- Handle administration and input of invoices and expenses for the French business, in conjunction with the financial team and accountant
- Support the team on IT matters, in conjunction with our IT support
- Maintain the company’s databases, procedures, and tools
- Manage office supplies, ordering as needed
- Organise and minute meetings
- Handle incoming requests from suppliers, consultants and clients by email, post or phone
- Ad hoc translation
- Participate in all cross-functional projects for which your skills are required
- Higher education or university level degree
- You have a first experience (including internship) in a similar position as an HR Office Assistant
- You are fluent in English and French, any other languages are a plus
- You have a good command of IT and office automation tools
Position to be filled as soon as possible. Full time permanent contract. Salary according to experience.
Does this position sound like you? Send us your CV and cover letter detailing your availability, qualifications and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
HR Office Assistant
We are seeking a highly motivated, well organised and adaptable personRead more >
The Cost Estimator has the important role of estimating the costs of future works.Read more >
Agilité Solutions is a truly international team that is renowned for its ‘can-do’ attitudeRead more >