OFFICE MANAGER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY IN CENTER-PARIS
Agilité Solutions is a truly international team that is renowned for its ‘can-do’ attitude and a client roster that includes international names such as T-systems, Singapore Airlines, Mozilla, Fred Perry, and Five Guys.
With seven different nationalities in our midst, our bilingual team presents an opportunity to deliver seamless, turnkey projects for international companies looking to establish a presence in France. And we’re looking for the next addition.
Our 13 person-strong team is made up of self-empowered individuals who have the skills needed – and personality traits – to be a valued part of the team and help drive the business forwards. We recognise collective success and encourage a collaborative mindset in order to deliver a joined-up approach to design and construction – anywhere in Europe.
We’re proud of the fact that our employees work with a great deal of autonomy and manage their workloads according to their professional and personal engagements – striking the ultimate work-life balance.
As our reputation – and portfolio – continues to grow, we are looking for an intern to carry out the following tasks:
- Manage office admin: answer the phone, handle incoming and outgoing mail, order supplies for the office
- Manage travel booking tool (TravelPerk): enter new users and cost codes
- Be the point of contact between staff and our external IT support for any IT issues
- Manage incoming and outgoing invoices: data input into our Financial Management tool (Xero)
- Manage HR admin: organise training, keep track of holidays
- Manage Project admin: data input into our Project Management tool (Procore)
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate should have a secondary level of education. Knowledge of Microsoft 365 is an advantage.
We are looking for a student who is autonomous, diligent, well-organised, and fluent in French and English.
We are looking for an organised and reliable accounting assistant to join our team in Luxemburg.Read more >
We are looking for a self-driven, persevering, and performance-oriented construction manager to join us in Luxembourg.Read more >
We're looking for the next addition to our Paris-based team: an administrative assistant.Read more >