10 things you didn’t know about Agilité Solutions
The construction industry isn’t always known for its agile and forward-thinking ways of working. That’s why Agilité has been formed to break through what’s expected and provide clients with a general contracting service that goes the extra mile.
Here are 10 things you might not know about Agilité Solutions…
1. We’re an international general contractor, with decades of combined industry experience, but we also work with third parties to achieve the best outcomes for our clients, whether that be an engineering services partner with local knowledge, or a construction specialist with a niche skill-set, we’ll hand-select the best team for the job, irrespective of geography.
2. Our expertise knits together seamlessly to ensure that, whether we’re working in the retail or commercial industries – or anywhere in between – clients benefit from an innovative, best-value and bespoke solution to their individual needs. We never repeat the exact same model we’ve used for a previous client – we don’t believe in one size fits all!
3. One of our greatest achievements so far is completing a turnkey fit out of a vibrant new office space for Xandr, part of the global media company AT&T which was founded by Alexander Graham Bell!
4. We work with landlords who provide retail and office fit out services as part of a rental agreement – what you see doesn’t always have to be what you get!
“Our unique services ensure our clients’ best interests are always maintained and best value solutions provided.”
5. Sometimes, a tight programme of works means working during the night and weekends to avoid disruption. We work with our clients from the outset to ensure we deliver the project smoothly, on time and as close to snag free as possible.
6. From the very start of our company’s journey, we’ve been committed to recruiting some of the most experienced global talent from the world of design and build, construction and project management. One of our latest recruits has worked for brands including Apple, JD Sports, Victoria’s Secret, Five Guys and Nike.
7. We started as a modest team of four and now we’re up to twenty strong, with 10 different nationalities reflecting our multi-faceted skill base. One thing has remained the same though – the calibre of talent!
8. The percentage of repeat business we’ve secured is 72% – evidencing the strength of our marketplace offering and commitment to our clients.
9. We’ve expanded into wider Europe ahead of schedule, with a particularly fast-growing presence in the UK, Belgium, Italy and Switzerland.
10. Next on our list to tackle is Germany and Spain and with momentum building in the UK and Italy, we hope to be undertaking more work in Scandinavia soon too.
More News Stories
Pantone reveals colour of the year for 2022
The Pantone Color Institute has selected ‘Very Peri’ as the signature shade of the year 2022.Read more >
Five tips to ensuring administrative compliance when expanding in Europe
We offer our top tips for ensuring administrative compliance when expanding across the continent…Read more >
Agilité Solutions’ highlights from 2021
It’s December, which means we’re on the cusp of entering a new year and leaving 2021 behind us...Read more >