We’ve worked hard to recruit some of the most experienced global talent from the world of design, build, construction and project management. Each month, we put one of our colleagues in the spotlight so you can learn a little more about their role.
Next up, it’s design consultant, Lucia Prado…
- Describe your job in one paragraph:
My role is to overcome the various challenges that arise throughout a project and deliver solutions by implementing strategic planning and a design methodology.
- Which one word would colleagues use to describe you?
- Why do you think Agilité stands out from competitors?
Because of our talented and enthusiastic team alongside our ability to constantly evolve and offer an even better service and experience for our clients and partners.
- You have worked in some amazing places around the world. Which has been your favourite?
Each location has been fantastic in its own right. Latin America is wonderful because it allows freedom and expression on all levels, and Europe is inspiring due to the history and range of cultures.
- What’s your biggest career highlight to date?
Delivering projects across two continents while also establishing strong communication and trust with various clients and project partners — in four different languages.
- The phone rings and it’s your dream client… who is it?
An ‘angel investor’ who wants to develop rural towns, off-the-grid.
- What key piece of advice would you give to a client planning a fit out project on a budget?
To establish and reveal the budget to the team as early as possible, so the proposed solution(s) will be realistic from the beginning of the process.
- What’s the best feature you’ve ever helped a client achieve in their commercial space?
Helping an organisation improve its internal communications by rearranging the office layout and clustering teams according to our own data analysis. We ran several surveys followed by workshops, and every member of staff was involved throughout the process.
Measurements and surveys performed after completion revealed communication between employees and teams had significantly increased.
- When you’re not at work, where are we most likely to find you?
Spending time with my family and friends.
- What’s next for Agilité?
Decentralisation. After the pandemic, virtual communication and agile management will play a significant role. Thanks to technology, we will be able to manage our projects differently and cover more locations, therefore offering our clients a better service.