Team spotlight – Miguel Frunza
We’ve worked hard to recruit some of the most experienced global talent from the world of design, build, construction and project management. Each month, we put one of our colleagues in the spotlight so you can learn a little more about their role. Next up, it’s construction manager, Miguel Frunza…
- Describe your work in one paragraph
I am a member of the Agilité Solutions team operating in Luxembourg, and work on site during various construction projects, liaising with the subcontractors to guarantee a smooth, seamless delivery for our clients.
- How would your colleagues describe you?
A great team player.
- Why do you think Agilité stands out from its competitors?
Our new and different approach to client partnerships.
- You have worked in wonderful places around the world. What was your favourite?
I can’t pick a favourite — each location has been beautiful!
- What is the greatest moment of your career to date?
It’s still happening! Being a part of the team at Agilité Solutions and contributing to some fantastic developments across Europe and overseas.
- The phone rings and the customer of your dreams… who is it?
A large scale, challenging project incorporating many different cultures.
- What key piece of advice would you give to a client planning a fit out project on a budget?
To be clear about their objectives, and rest assured that the entire Agilité is here to listen and assist.
- What’s the best thing you’ve ever helped to achieve for a client in their commercial space?
Either the LVMH boutique on rue Montaigne or the Wework offices on rue Lafayette in Paris.
- When you’re not at work, where are we most likely to find you?
Hiking somewhere exciting with my wife — we love exploring new places.
- What’s the next step for Agilité?
More interesting work across Europe and beyond.