Client-focused support, from A to Z
As a turnkey construction company, we offer a menu of services for emerging, expanding or evolving clients.
From initial space planning guidance to asset installation or dilapidation advice, we can cover everything from start to finish, or provide specialist expertise at key points along the way.
This sees us become a trusted general contracting partner of not only the end users of the environments we create, but also architects, designers and other construction specialists within the value chain.
Expertise that transforms old or underutilised commercial spaces – or even blank canvases…Discover more >
Creating desirable destinations that enhance the customer experience…Discover more >
Technical and due diligence support for landlords and clients who seek project monitoring guidance…Discover more >
A strategic approach
We approach every project with a fresh pair of eyes. But drawing on decades of combined experience – and knowing the difference between why a delivery will thrive or fail – we can segment our services according to how and where we are asked to get involved.
- Project management
- Technical due dilligence
- Outline cost planning
- Construction programming
- Procedure advice
- Logistics and consultation methodology advice
- Code compliance advice
- Construction management
- Management contracting
- Fixed price procurements routes
- Open book procurement of sub contractors
- On-site project and construction management
- HSQE management
- Liaison / coordinates / management of landlord or client direct suppliers and contractors
- Quality control
- Assistance on selection of maintenance contractors
- O&M manual production
- Defect clearance management
- Monitoring and administration during defects liability period
- Real estates / costs / program advice in relation to space exit and dilapidations obligations
Can we help?
To delve deeper into our services, experience, ethos and exactly what we’re capable of, download this short resource to discover more about Agilité Solutions.
Get in touch
If you are interested in hearing more about what we have to offer, or have any questions about working with us, please do not hesitate to get in touch.