1. Tell us what attracted you to Agilité Solutions?
As a native Italian and having lived and worked in Dubai for over four years, I felt myself being drawn back to Italy, where the construction industry continues to grow and thrive. The role at Agilité presented an opportunity to hone my skills and tackle a new challenge. Plus, I really enjoyed speaking to human resources manager, Naomi Felix, during my initial interview, which further cemented my desire to become a part of the team.
2. Can you share a little bit about your background?
I have over 10 years of experience in the construction industry and a master’s degree in architecture. Having held positions in countries all over the world — including U.A.E, Switzerland, Iran, India, and the UK — I’ve worked with a number of high-profile brands which has allowed me to strengthen both my management skills as well as design, construction, and architectural knowledge.
3. Describe a defining moment in your career.
There are lots of moments! One of the most significant was when I went to work in Dubai — it was a completely different way of working, living, and interacting with others, so I was required to adapt very quickly.
4. What does your new role involve?
In a nutshell, I will be overseeing Agilité’s ongoing commercial interiors projects from start to finish.
5. What are you most looking forward to doing?
Developing my knowledge of the organisation, travelling to, and working in numerous countries across Europe, and maintaining total oversight throughout whole developments.
6. The phone rings and it’s your dream client… who is it?
Zegna — I worked on two extremely successful projects for the brand in Dubai and Saudi Arabia, where I developed a strong working relationship with the team.
7. When you’re not at work, where are we most likely to find you?
Now that I am back in Italy, I am enjoying roaming around, taking in the scenery and landscapes — something I really missed while living in Dubai.
8. Which country or city is at the top of your ‘must-visit’ list?
Japan — I have always been fascinated by the culture and architecture.
9. What’s your favourite productivity trick?
I find a good starting point is to put some motivating music on — anything from deep house to classical!
10. How would you describe Agilité Solutions to a relative?
A commercial interiors company with a growing reputation.
11. As an organisation with sustainability at its heart, Agilité Solutions is dedicated to minimising environmental impact within the construction industry. What do you think is the biggest challenge facing the sector, and how do you think we can rectify it?
Europe, people are becoming increasingly aware of the need to be sustainably conscious — with lots of rules and regulations being brought into effect. My advice would be to adhere to the guidelines and make an effort in all areas of our lives.
"*" indicates required fields