1. Who we are?
The following information are provided so that you can review commitments on the personal data protection of Agilité, a simplified joint-stock Company with sole shareholder, located at 31 rue de la Muette 78600 Maisons-Laffitte, France that acts as a data controller for the processing of personal data referred to herein.
2. The personal data that we process
As part of the personal data processing, AGILITÉ collects and processes the following categories of customer data:
- your name;
- your telephone number;
- your email address;
Your personal data may be collected as follows:
- via our Web site;
- through forms accessible via our website;
- via social media and brand communication channels (e.g. : Facebook, Twitter);
- or when you provide it to us voluntarily.
3. The purposes and legal bases of our data processing
3.1 The purposes of our processing
The processing is implemented for the following purposes:
- the management and follow-up of requests for information by users and answers to be made;
- registration to the newsletter and prospecting, e.g. commercial.
3.2 The legal bases of our processing
Data processing is implemented only if at least one of the following conditions is met:
- your consent to the processing operations has been collected;
- the existence of our legitimate interest, or that of a third party, which justifies to implement the said processing of personal data;
- the performance of a contract that binds us to you requires to implement the processing of personal data;
- we are under legal and regulatory obligations to implement the said processing of personal data.
4. Recipients of your data
The personal data that we collect, as well as those collected later, are intended to us as data controller.
These data are mainly intended for the services and authorized staff of the data controller;
AGILITÉ can also provide users’ personal information to companies that provide services to help AGILITÉ in its activities such as the offer of services to customers and the sending e-mails on behalf of AGILITÉ.
These companies are only authorized to use such personal information to provide us with the services mentioned above. AGILITÉ will only share personal information with third parties in the ways described herein. AGILITÉ does not sell personal information to third parties. Some personal data may be addressed to third parties or legally empowered authorities in order to fulfil our legal, regulatory or conventional obligations.
We ensure that only authorized people have access to these data. Our service providers may be recipients of these data in order to provide the services required of them.
5. Data retention duration
The data retention periods that we apply to your personal data shall be proportionate to the purposes for which they have been collected. Accordingly, we organize our policy of data retention for the strict time necessary for processing, in accordance with our data retention duration policy.
6. Your rights
6.1 Your right of information
You hereby acknowledge that this policy informs you of the purposes, legal frameworks, interests, recipients or categories of recipients with which your personal data are shared.
In addition to this information, and in order to ensure a fair and transparent processing of your data, you declare having received additional information concerning:
- the retention period of your personal data;
- your duly-recognized rights and conditions of their exercise
If we decide to process data for purposes other than those indicated, all information relating to these new purposes will be communicated to you.
6.2 Your right of access and correction of your data
As such, the confirmation is given as to whether your personal data are processed or not, and when they are, and you may access your data as well as any information regarding:
- purposes of the processing;
- categories of data concerned;
- recipients or categories of recipients;
- when this is possible, the duration of personal data retention or, when this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this duration.
- the right to ask the data controller for the rectification or erasure of your personal data, the right to apply a limitation to the processing of your personal data, a right to the portability of your data, the right to oppose this processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- information on the data source when they are not collected directly from the data subjects;
- any automated decision-making process, including profiling, and in the latter case, any useful information about the underlying logic, as well as the importance and foreseeable consequences of this processing for the data subjects.
Depending on the cases, you are entitled to ask that your personal data be corrected, supplemented if they are inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, or outdated.
6.3 Your right to delete your data
You can ask the cancellation of your personal data when any of the following grounds applies:
- your personal data are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were collected or processed in another way ;
- you are withdrawing the consent previously given;
- you are objecting the processing of your personal data when there is no legal reason for this processing.
- the processing of personal data is not consistent with the provisions of the applicable legislation and regulations;
- your personal data have been collected as part of the supply of company services to children aged under 16.
Nevertheless, the exercise of this right is not possible when the conservation of your personal data is required under the laws or regulations, in order for example to acknowledge, exercise or defend your rights in Court.
6.4 Your right to data processing limitation
You can request limitations on the processing of your personal data in the cases provided for by applicable laws and regulations.
6.5 Your right to oppose the processing of your data
You are entitled to oppose the processing of your personal data when the processing is based on the legitimate interests of the controller.
6.6 Your right to the portability of your data
As of May 25th, 2018, you will have the right to the portability of your personal data.
Such right can be specifically exercised as regards the following data:
- only your personal data, which excludes personal data made anonymous or data that do not apply to you;
- declarative personal data and the personal data of operation mentioned above;
- personal data which do not infringe the rights and freedoms of third parties such as those protected by business secrecy
This right is limited to processing based on consent or a contract as well as the personal data that you have personally generated.
This right does not include derived data or inferred data, which are personal data created by AGILITÉ.
6.7 Your right to withdraw consent
When data processing that we are implementing is based on your consent, you can remove it at any time. We then cease to process your personal data without jeopardizing any previous operations to which you have consented.
6.8 Your right to lodge an appeal
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Cnil on the French territory without prejudice to using any other administrative or judicial appeal.
6.9 Your right to define post-mortem guidelines
You have the option to define guidelines for the conservation, deletion and communication of your personal data after your death by empowering a trusted third party, who shall be certified and responsible for enforcing the will of the deceased in accordance with the requirements of the applicable legal framework.
6.10 How to exercise your rights
All the rights listed above can be exercised at the following email address [to be completed] or by regular letter including a copy of an identity document sent to the attention of [to be completed], at the following post address [to be completed].
However, in regard to the exercise of the right of information, we are under no obligation to take action if:
- you already have this information;
- the registration or disclosure of your personal information are expressly provided for by law;
- providing information proves impossible;
- providing information would require disproportionate effort.
The security of personal data is important for AGILITÉ.
In accordance with its legal obligations, AGILITÉ keeps this information under enhanced conditions of security and for limited periods of time proportional to the purposes for which such information was provided to us.
AGILITÉ follows generally accepted standards to protect the personal data that are collected, both during transmission and upon receipt by AGILITÉ.
This policy is likely to be amended or adapted at any time by AGILITÉ. You are invited to check it regularly.
Last modified: 12/06/2018.